When installing traditional plumbing systems, you need to build the walls, then break sections of them down to install pipes, and then build the broken sections again.
With prefabricated plumbing, the frames with the pipes in are added to the structure while you build, saving you time and money on your construction’s plumbing.
We build the frames offsite at our own workshop where we can test every component and assure quality.
Benefits of Prefabricated Plumbing
- It’s 7 times faster so you save up to 65% on installation time.
- Fewer workers on site: making risk assessment and access control easier.
- Save time by essentially doing two phases of construction at the same time at different locations.
- Builders can build around the frames, rather than the traditional break-and-build method.
- We pressure test the system offsite before dispatch.
How It Works
- We meet with the architects to determine exactly what’s required for the building.
- We take all of the measurements and create a set of drawings for the architects to approve.
- The Steel plumbing frames are then constructed at our workshop, were we utilise our own specially developed software to keep track of all aspects of the process.
- Once construction is completed at the workshop, we can then bring the frames to the construction site.
- All the necessary piping and fittings are built onto the frame, including hot and cold water reticulation, drainage, and hidden cisterns.
- Both the drainage and water systems are pressure tested and quality checked before dispatch.
- The construction team can then build around the frames.